Brand name – Prokil
Composition – Acetamiprid 20%SP
Prokol ( Acetamiprid 20% SP ) used for control Aphids, mite, thrips, small spider, flying insects killing. It is can be used for all type of vegetables, fruits and flowers plants.
Description : Prokil ( Acetamiprid 20% SP ) is a highly effective systemic insecticide for the control of Aphids, Jassids and White flys in cotton. It is compatible with other pesticides.
- • Prokil 20 SP exhibits a systemic translaminar action. It has a novel mechanism of action on the insect nervous systems by acting as an agonist to nAch.
- • It also exhibits triple action: ovicidal, adulticidal and larvicidal.
• The Exciting foliar Insecticide with New mode of action.
• Quick knockdown of a wide range of Foliar-feeding pests such as Aphids, Whiteflies, Leafhoppers, and Plant bugs.
• Long term action/control.
• Unique translaminar activity that puts protection on both sides of the leaf surface.
• Effective broad-spectrum ovicidal/adulticidal/larvicidal activity, including pyrethroid-resistant pests.
• Low toxicity on beneficials.
• Relative low dose of application.
Recommendation – Cotton,Brinjal,Tamato,Okra etc.
Doses – 60-120gm per acre.